Epoxy flooring can be a top choice for every industry. If the flooring of your facility is losing its luster and shine over years of wear, then your business could benefit significantly from a new floor system. If you are considering installing new flooring in your facility, and are mulling over the various types of flooring available, epoxy flooring can be a great choice. Many people out there think that all flooring installations and flooring materials are the same. However, nothing is further from the reality of floor installation. Here at Florida Epoxy, we provide epoxy flooring Florida business owners love. Every installation should be treated as a unique project that requires a specialized floor system unique to the facility that we are installing. If you are wondering about epoxy flooring, read on to learn more about how epoxy flooring is one of the most diverse flooring solutions available and how it could be a match for your industry. Call Florida Epoxy at our Miami office for your Palm Beach County commercial epoxy flooring needs today!
Epoxy Flooring For Many Industries
Florida Epoxy has installed high-quality epoxy floor systems for many different industries. Here are some examples of industries which commercial epoxy flooring is perfect for:
- Food service- The food service industry is demanding and fast paced, which can make it difficult for the flooring of your kitchen to remain clean at all times. This can lead to bacteria growth, grease accumulation, and staining and discoloration. There are many outside forces to cause your floors to accumulate unwanted substances, and for your employees to slip. Epoxy flooring is resistant to spills and bacteria and can also be made non-slip.
- Aviation- Corrosive substances can stain and permanently damage the flooring at an aircraft hangar. From hydraulic fluid and fuel for the plane to a variety of oils and greases, there are many fluids that can spill and damage the flooring. This is why many aircraft mechanics rely on epoxy flooring to keep their hangar spotless for years to come.
- Healthcare and biotechnology- Being able to conduct day-to-day operations in a sterile environment is essential, especially if you work in the healthcare or biotechnology sector. Moreover, you also want to make sure that patients don’t slip on the flooring. Non-slip epoxy flooring is non-porous and resist bacteria growth while providing added stability for those who use your facility.
- Commercial Manufacturing- Epoxy flooring is perfect for warehouses, as it is resistant to any chemicals that could spill, as well as to extreme weights. Epoxy flooring is highly resilient, making it perfect for withstanding chemical spills, heavy-weight bearing objects, wear and tear, and more. While other flooring products can wear away over the years due to stress from pallet jacks or forklifts, a coated concrete floor can easily outlast this kind of abrasion and stress.
Epoxy Flooring Florida Businesses Trust
Some other industries where Florida Epoxy has installed flooring are:
- Service areas
- Arenas & Arcades
- Auto Repair Shops
- Auto Dealerships
- Auto Paint Shops
- Art Galleries
- Manufacturing Areas
- Parking Decks
- Retail Store Showrooms
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Medical & Veterinary Facilities
Contact Us Today
Florida Epoxy provides epoxy flooring Florida business owners rely on. If you are looking for commercial epoxy flooring in the Palm Beach County area, call Florida Epoxy in Miami today!