Epoxy Concrete Floor
When it comes to a commercial building, industrial facility, or business, the main goal of the structure is to leave a good impression in order to attract customers and clients. A perfect way to do this is with clean, shiny floors that reflect radiance. At Florida Epoxy, we have all the services that you need for your epoxy concrete floor. This includes commercial epoxy flooring in the heart of Broward County. Our team can enhance your property’s appearance, which will also make your maintenance and upkeep more efficient. We are serving Broward County & Palm Beach County.
The resinous flooring services in Miami FL provide you a wide range of all the construction, coating, and sealing of your floors in residential and commercial areas. These services offer all the three basic types of resinous floors that are epoxy, acrylic, and polyurethane. They excel in designing your floors according to your requirements, and you get exactly what you demand. The companies in Miami, FL also deals in shot blasting, concrete services, waterproofing, and joint filling. The epoxy flooring services have a diverse range of designs and patterns for floors for buildings and house floors
- Resinous Flooring
- Industrial and artistic designs
- Inspection and de-greasing
- Joint Filling
- The joint fillers are used to control the floor installation in place. The most common use of the joint fillers is seen on larger scale units such as driveways, roads, and sidewalks because they are in constant use.
- Shot Blasting
- Shot blasting is a very commonly used method of leveling the epoxy floor or preparing a concrete floor for treatment. Shot blasting concrete treatment is mostly used in the industrial or commercial environment. It is also used to level the surface of roads and driveways.
- They will inspect your house and start their work according to a pre-made plan so that nothing goes wrong during the procedure.
- Concrete Services
- Concrete floors are considered more durable and strong in terms of their structure and design. Concrete is a rough material but you can also get a beautiful floor along with a robust material like concrete.
Check Us Out Our Epoxy Concrete Floor
Florida Epoxy offers a full line of floor coating and sealing products that comply with both Federal and local VOC regulations. Florida Epoxy specializes and installs for architects, contractors, building owners and managers for high-performance solutions that meet their exact needs. Our coatings are available in a versatile palette of colors and finish options ranging from smooth, high gloss coatings to seeded systems that provide positive non-slip footing, increased thickness, and improved durability. We can create combinations of primers, coatings, toppings, and sealers to create almost any effect. Whether Industrial or Artistic, Florida Epoxy coating systems provide the “state of the art” of high-performance floors.
Call Us For A Commercial Epoxy Floor
Get the best commercial epoxy concrete floor! Our team works with a wide range of people, such as architects, building owners, and contractors, to ensure that we provide the right solution for your specific project. Whether you want an aesthetically pleasing new epoxy resin floor for your commercial building, a functional floor for your industrial warehouse, or a clean and shiny floor for your business, we’re here to help. Call Florida Epoxy today at (954) 302-2247 to discuss your project today. Our commercial epoxy floor installers are always serving Broward County & Palm Beach County.