Epoxy Resin Floor Application
When it comes to a commercial building, industrial facility, or business, the main goal of the structure is to leave a good impression in order to attract customers and clients. A perfect way to do this is with clean, shiny floors that reflect radiance. At Florida Epoxy, we have just what you need. We are talking about epoxy resin floor! Our team can enhance your property’s appearance, which will also make your maintenance and upkeep more efficient. We are serving Broward County & Palm Beach County.
The Many Benefits of Epoxy Flooring
Are you still on the fence about whether or not you should get an epoxy floor for your business? Here are a few reasons to help convince you:
- Durability: Concrete floors coated in epoxy last longer and resist considerable wear, thus saving you money and allowing you to manage other business concerns.
- Strength: Once the epoxy has been converted to a solid polymer, it becomes incredibly strong and prevents chemical breakdown.
- Saves time: Epoxy flooring is usually quickly and easily installed, which means less time shutting down production for installation.
- Low maintenance cleaning: Once the concrete has the epoxy coating, it is no longer porous since sealed and is, therefore, easier to clean.
- Aesthetic: Coatings are usually available in an array of colors and patterns to fit your specific style.
- Chemically resistant: Epoxy coatings can survive continued exposure to potent chemicals, which is perfect for warehouses or plants that may be exposed to such materials.
- Safety: These coatings are also resistant to slippage, temperature, extreme impact, and even fire, maintaining both the safety of your employees and your building.
- Brightness: Typically, a high gloss option for coatings can be provided, which improves lighting in your facility to a significant degree due to reflection.
- Lowers vehicle maintenance: Choosing an epoxy coating can also reduce wear on vehicles in your facility because it is more forgiving on machinery.
- Helps the environment: Lastly, epoxy coatings are a green option for your business because of the reduction in material usage. It is a great alternative to adding on a completely new floor or replacing vehicles due to damage.
Try Our Epoxy Resin Floor
Florida Epoxy provides various epoxy flooring services to meet your needs. Our services include:
- Industrial and artistic designs
- Inspection and de-greasing
We install floors for multiple industries and building types, including garage floors. We ensure that all the products we use are compliant with federal and local VOC regulations. This ensures that our products are safe to use and won’t contribute unnecessarily to air pollution.
Check Us Out!
Florida Epoxy offers a full line of floor coating and sealing products that comply with both Federal and local VOC regulations. Florida Epoxy specializes and installs for architects, contractors, building owners and managers for high-performance solutions that meet their exact needs. Our coatings are available in a versatile palette of colors and finish options ranging from smooth, high gloss coatings to seeded systems that provide positive non-slip footing, increased thickness, and improved durability. We can create combinations of primers, coatings, toppings and sealers to create almost any effect. Whether Industrial or Artistic, Florida Epoxy coating systems provide the “state of the art” of high-performance floors.
Call Our Team Today!
Our team works with a wide range of people such as architects, building owners, and contractors to ensure that we provide the right solution for your specific project. Whether you want an aesthetically pleasing new epoxy resin floor for your commercial building, a functional floor for your industrial warehouse, or a clean and shiny floor for your business, we’re here to help. Call Florida Epoxy today at (954) 302-2247 to discuss your project today. We are always serving Broward County & Palm Beach County.