Are you thinking about covering your concrete flooring with epoxy? This is an excellent choice with many benefits! Today, the team at Florida Epoxy wants to make sure you are aware of all the problems you can face from not protecting your floors with epoxy concrete floor. Let our team of commercial epoxy floor experts help you! We are located in the heart of Palm Beach County.
So Many Problems
Here is a list of potential problems you can face from not protecting your concrete flooring:
- Uncoated concrete is vulnerable to moisture and could be affected by issues such as freeze-thaw damage and rebar corrosion.
- Without protection, concrete is susceptible to extreme temperatures, harsh chemicals, impacts, tire traffic, de-icing salts, and liquid. In an industrial area, this could mean that the floor quickly becomes chipped, contaminated, cracked, and unclean.
- If nothing else, bare concrete isn’t the best look. A finish with pleasant colors, patterns, and textures can have a significant impact on the morale, confidence, and positivity of people in that environment.
- Specialist systems can provide benefits that actively enhance the facility. For example, sites with sensitive electrical equipment can protect them against static electricity discharges by installing an antistatic resin floor finish.
- Slip resistance is an essential flooring criterion in many environments. Bare concrete can quickly become slippery and unsafe. However, anti-slip aggregates can be broadcast into a resin coating to provide tailored, targeted slip resistance.
- Critical safety and navigational signage can be incorporated into a resin coating to help identify paths or highlight hazards.
- Concrete is porous and can be penetrated by moisture and contaminants. This can lead to bacteria build-up and make it very difficult to achieve a high level of hygiene. Floors coated with a seamless, impervious surface are much easier to clean and maintain.
- Extensive traffic from pedestrians wheeled equipment and forklift trucks across a concrete floor can stir up a lot of dust! This can cause allergies, lead to hygiene issues, spoil produce, and affect equipment onsite.
- Unsealed concrete has little to no light reflectivity. In comparison, some coatings can increase light reflectivity by up to 300%, lowering light bills and making space a brighter, more pleasant place to be.
Check Us Out Our Epoxy Concrete Floor
Florida Epoxy offers a full line of floor coating and sealing products that comply with both Federal and local VOC regulations. Florida Epoxy specializes and installs for architects, contractors, building owners and managers for high-performance solutions that meet their exact needs. Our coatings are available in a versatile palette of colors and finish options ranging from smooth, high gloss coatings to seeded systems that provide positive non-slip footing, increased thickness, and improved durability. We can create combinations of primers, coatings, toppings, and sealers to create almost any effect. Whether Industrial or Artistic, Florida Epoxy coating systems provide the “state of the art” of high-performance floors.
Call Us For A Commercial Epoxy Floor
Get the best commercial epoxy concrete floor! Our team works with a wide range of people, such as architects, building owners, and contractors, to ensure that we provide the right solution for your specific project. Whether you want an aesthetically pleasing new epoxy resin floor for your commercial building, a functional floor for your industrial warehouse, or a clean and shiny floor for your business, we’re here to help. Call Florida Epoxy today at (954) 302-2247 to discuss your project today. Our commercial epoxy floor installers are always serving Broward County & Palm Beach County.